Friday, April 6, 2012

World's Greatest Cartoons

Today I thought I would talk about something that is near and dear to all of us. Cartoons!! We've all watched them and there are still a few that we love. These are cartoons that I will sit down and watch with my kids and even watch again on Netflix. Here now are my favorites.

The Simpsons - I started watching this in 1989 with the pilot during Christmas.Simpsons FamilyPicture.png


Star Wars: The Clone Wars - I am very addicted to this one. Yes, I am very much a Star Wars geek.

Star Wars; The Clone Wars 2008 Intertitle.png


Bugs Bunny - I like the earlier cartoons best.
Classic bugsbunny.png

The Tick (Freaking hillareous cartoon that never caught on big)



Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids - Bill Cosby shows his comedic genius and actually gives worthwhile lessons as well.











Daria - She started out as a character in Beavis and Butthead, but eventually got her own show.
Daria logo.jpg

South Park - I am so offended by this show but I still love it.
Screenshot from an animated show: Against a background of snowy mountains and trees, four boys stand and wait at a school bus stop

The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show - Not only were Rocky and Bullwinkle great, but so were Dudley Do-Right, Mr. Peabody and the Fractured Fairy Tales.


X-Men - This is my favorite soap opera!
X-men-animated-series-intro.jpg

The Fairly OddParents - True silliness at its best.


Batman (1992-1995) - This is the Dark Night at his best, bordering on the edge of sanity.
Batman the Animated Series logo.jpg

Scooby Doo - I love all of the iterations except for those with Scrappy Doo.
Scooby-gang-1969.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment