Sunday, April 15, 2012

Worst Cartoons Ever

Since I did a post for world's greatest cartoons, I thought I would tell you about the worst cartoons ever. I am only going to include cartoons that I've seen. These are ones that cause me serious pain to watch, kind of like watching Jersey Shores. I can feel brain cell die when I watch these. I am sure there are many more hideous cartoons out there and I would sure like to know if I have left any off.

Pokemon - I never watched this as a kid. My youngest son loves this show and it makes me hurl every time I see it.



Battle of the Plannets - This is one that I only watched a few times as a kid. This one was so bad that it left me scarred for life. I blame all my problems in life on this cartoon. This is a bad Japanese mix of Star Wars and the X-Men. The problem back then is we did not have 10 different 24-7 cartoon networks that we could just change to, so I would just sit and watch it. Of course it wouldn't occur to me to turn off the TV and do something better. I still have nightmares about  the R2-D2 knockoff, 7-Zark-7, coming to torment me.
Battle of the Planets.gif


Johnny Bravo - A big dumb guy who talks like an Elvis impersonator and his "crazy" stalker type antics to try to pick up "the honeys". Seriously painful to watch.
Johnny Bravo intertitle.jpg

Any cartoon that featured Scrappy Doo - I love Scooby Doo. I just hate Scrappy Doo. I think everyone hates Scrappy Doo which is why he ended up being the bad guy in that Scooby Doo movie. I also really hated his cousin Scooby Dum.
Scrappy-doo.jpg


The Wonder TwinsZan and Zayna - It was these two that made the SuperFriends suck more than most other cartoons. When I was a kid, I loved Superman, Batman, pretty much all the SuperFriends. Whenever they had those stupid wonder dummies go on, I really felt robbed. They are, essentially, the Scrappy Doo of DC Comics. And if those two weren't dumb enough, they had to add that stupid monkey.




ThunderCats - What was bad about this show is that not only did I hate it, but it was my friend's favorite show, so I ended up watching this show a lot. It had such clever names for characters, like Lion-o, Panthro, Tygra, WilyKit and WilyKat, and Snarf. The show was just incredibly stupid.



She-ra - If He-Man and the Masters of the Universe weren't bad enough, they had to go do a girl version of He-Man.
Upper body shot of a young woman with long blonde hair, she is wearing a white bodice and skirt with a golden accents on the bodice. She also wears a red cape and a gold headdress. She is holding a rapier in her hands and behind her is an explosion of yellow sparks.







No comments:

Post a Comment